Sitting here all day

You know, many people ask me how can I work all day long on the computer.  Well most of the time I love working on the computer.  But some days I will be sitting here thinking why am I here, why can't I just leave the house and have some fun.  I wish I had that type of freedom to leave and have fun with my friends.  I just can't because my parents just think I have better things to do then have fun.  Someday when I get a car I will be able to leave the house more and have more freedom and fun with my friends.  School is coming around and it looks like there will be no more fun for the summer which sucks.  But I will live on and someday I will have fun with my friends that I go to school with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out