Mother Nature's Light Show-Thunder Storms

Last night starting around 6:30 was the first wave of Thunder Storms in Southern California.  It has been 6 years since our last Thunder Storm.  I was outside BBQing when it started.  It was so beautiful I stayed outside to look for one hour.  Then at 2:00 am I woke to the entire house shaking to a lighting bult that hit real close to the house.  From then to 5:30 I was up looking out of my window towads Redland, California Where the best Mother Nature Light Show took place that I have ever seen in California.  The next day sucked because it was very humid and yucky.  I wish we can have more storms like that.  It really has been 6 years since the last one.  Who know how long it will be until the next one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out