Love so far away

For many years in the past I have wanted to find the perfect girl for me.  With me traveling and meeting many people I have fell in love with two different individuals.  The only thing is that they live over 300 miles away from me and there is no chance of me getting with one of them because they are already taken.  It has been a long time to search for the right one's and now that I found them there in no way.  With me turning 18 this december it will be illigel for me to be with these two sepecil people.  Every day when I am bored I go back to the passed when I was with either two of them having fun.  The bad thing was I didn't do anything with them like telling them how I feel when I was with them and now it is possible I wont see either ones for 5 to 20 years.  So for now I stay silent until the day comes where I will be able to be with one of them or find someone else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out