Wanting to get out

Right now I am just sitting here thinking why am I here in front of a computer.  I should be out having fun.  It is a friday.  Have fun with your friends or go out to do something that you love.  I wish there was a way that I can get out.  Most of the time my friends don't do anything on the weekends and when they do I can't go because my parents say I can't or I have something else to do.  Some day when I get a car I will go over and have fun with my friends.  Even if it means I have to drive two hours to get to where they are.  I want to get out of this house and go to the places I love like the beach, or to starbucks even, lol.  Monday when I come back to school I hear people talk about where they when on the weekend.  The only place I find my self on weekends is flying to Sacramento and going UC Davis for 4-H stuff.  Someday I will be free to leave when I want to but for now I must sit here and be a loser.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out