UC San Diego and La Jolla

Yesterday was a very busy but fun and beautiful day.  I am a State Ambassador for 4-H and we were meeting at UC San Diego, which is the location for a conference we are planning in August.  OMG, That campus is so effing beautiful.  I fell in love with it right away.  Now I know where I want to go to college after Crafton Hills.  WOW.  I love it sooooo much.  After the meeting We drove around La Jolla, which is north of San Diego.  It was beautiful with all the cliffs and the beaches below.  After I said good bye to my friends at the airport my dad and I drove up the coast duing the sunset and that was a sign.  We stoped in San Clemente to eat at this pizza place called Sonny's.  Every time we are down there we eat there.  There pizza is one of the best I have ever had.  It was great.  After that we drove home and got home arounf 11:00.  Today once again I am back here at home sitting infront of the computer and later doing homework.  Not that much fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out