Wisdom Teeth

Well, it has been three days since I got my wisdom teeth out.  And boy is it alittle different from what I thought.  First I thought it was going to be painfull when I am getting them out.  Not really, the only painfull part was the shots that I was given to numb my mouth.  It took about 10 mins. to get all 4 teeth out once I was numb.  For the next few days I am eatting nothing but soft foods.  Now that is starting to get old real fast.  I have eatten to much fish this week, since it is the softest meat that I can have.  Today is going along find.  I have this strange taste in my month, which bugs the hell out of me.  Well, I have to go, I am going to finish making a movie from Christmas Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out