AVID Field Trip/X-Mas Trees

Today we had an AVID Field Trip to Cal Polly Pomona.  When I first got to school I found my friends and he chilled awhile to wait for the charter busses.  We got on the bus and headed over to the college, which was only around a 45 minute ride.  The busses had no clue where to drop us off.  First thing we did is take a group photo on a green hill.  Then we went to the student union type of place to have a 90 Min tour of the campus.  The campus was ok but the hills got a little tiring after a while.  The campus dorms were ok, the building where kinda cool.  For lunch I had Round Table pizza with my friend jeff, Noelle ate with us too but she had subway.  We ate outside and there was a light rain.  To me it felt like Monterey or somewhere in Northern California, It was nice.  After lunch my friends and I played pool and then we went back to school.  But our teacher though we can stay a little longer at Cal Polly so my bus left just as we got to school so I had to get a ride from my dad and he took me to work at the Christmas Tree Lot.  It was ok, I watered all the trees.  These people had no clue how to take care of x-mas trees.  And I went home and went to sleep since I have the SAT Tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out