Press Interview and Trees

Yesterday was a big day.  Like always it started with school. And I got to tell you, school sucks!!!  After school I went home and got ready for a Press Interview about 4-H for the Redlands Newspaper.  Another member and myself were interview together.  We both have been in 4-H for 12 years now.  It was ok, other then the fact I though I talked to much. LOL.  We found out that we are going to be on the FRONT PAGE of the CHRISTMAS DAY Newspaper.  This is the biggest thing I have ever seen for 4-H in a newspaer.  After the interview I went home for a few seconds then went off to work at the Christmas Tree lot.  It was very cold and windy.  It sucked.  I have to work there this evening again.  It just is not all that great out there.  The things I do in 4-H. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out