In a cage

Sometimes I feel Traped, almost as if Im in a cage, here in the Inland Empire of Southern California.  I wish I can just leave when ever I feel like it.  Do what ever I want, do the things that I love and to be with the people that I love.  I sit here everyday in front of this computer, thinking.....when am I going to leave this place and set flight to do what ever the fuck I want to do.  Yeah there are a few things I love like 4-H, but that is nothing.  I sit here sometimes thinking that I am usless and that I will be stuck here, along, not being able to be with anyone, to have fun.  I am here for at least 2 1/2 more years.  After that this cage will open and I will take flight out into the world, away form the Inland Emipire.  Will be able to be with my friends when ever I want. And go explore, start driving with out knowing where the hell I am going.  And I can't get lost.  How are you lost if you don't know where you are going.  All my friends are going to be moving on, while I will still be here, looking out my window to Redlands, and infront of my computer, just hopping that a friend will get online.  But Some day I will break free of this cage and then finally, I can do what I want, and be who I really am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out