World of bordum

Scott and I planned to try the Diet Coke and mentos thing but instead of a fountain, make them explode.  After 4 tries we decided to stop and just use the 2 litters on the fountain like everyone else does.  There will be video within two weeks on what we did.  Afterwards we ate at In & Out.  Then went driving all over including my old house where i grew up.  Then we took someone form highland to redlands.  Then I contact noelle to see what she was up to, which is nothing, so we went to bowl two games.  I won the first game  and got that last place on the second game .  After bowling we went to best buy in san bernardino to look around, scotty got some dvds including South Park.  Then we finally got gass and scott droped me off at home.  That was the best day of my spring break.  The video will show what really happened that day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out