Career Day

Today was career day at school.  Now after being at the school for 4 years and gone to 3 career days, i wasn't real happy about this one .  But is went alittle differently then what i thought, they had careers represented that i was interested in.  My first session was an Environmental Science session where we talked about different current issues in the state and what type of things you need to do inorder to get a career in this field, which for those who don't know, I want to be an environmental scientist.  My second one is a person from Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI).  I kinda knew everything the person talked about but i did learn there are internships at ESRI for college students in the summer, which i might want to apply for a few years down the road.  My last session was CA State Park Ranger.  I was wondering all they do and i learned that i can be an environmental scientist and make some good money working for them.

Well, other then that this friday was normal and boring.  I love the fact that it is raining again.  I just love the rain.  This weekend is going to be busy.  Tomorrow i teach 4-H members how to build a website and sunday i will be at my cuz's house for easter lunch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out