Today in a nut shell

Today has been a big day for achievements.  First the day starts out turning on my computer and began e-mailing.  Today is the begining of the final plans for a conference that I am in charge of, called Teen Involvement Conference.  After that I began working on a technology known as Geographical Information Systems.  I created my first map on ArcView.  It is a map of all the 4-H county offices in the state of California.  This is the beginning of me stepping to one of the biggest technologies in the world.  Later on in the day I went to see the movie "The Legend of Zorro".  It was good but qualitiy of the screen was terrible.  But the movie was good.  Well that is all that is going on today.  Tomorrow is homework and it is one of my best friends 15th birthday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out