Monterey Bay with Photos (Photos posted on original blog)

This last weekend I was in one of the most beautiful place in the state of CaliforniaMonterey bay.  I left Friday morning and few up to San Joes with my mom.  We met up with other 4-H leaders.  We went in two rental cars down a 1 ½ hours drive to Pacific Grove City, located at the bottom of the Monterey Bay.  We attended a conference for 4-H leaders and since I am a State Ambassador I was able to attend.  I was also there for the computer corps.  My room faced the bay and the forest goes strait to the ocean.  I have wanted to live here for many years.  I lead two different workshops, one on GIS/GPS and the other on Digital Photography.  As a State Ambassador I was the person leading the closing assembly.  There were lots of raccoons and deer all over the place.  I have sunset photos from the beach that I took.  We stayed at the Asilomar Conference CenterStateBeach.  It was just too beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out