The past two days

These two days  have been just so tiring that I am not really looking forward to the nest three days without school
 
The 23rd was the day I was going to begin finishing up my college application and to just sit back and relax.  But that is not how the day went.  Since we were having Thanksgiving at my aunts house my sister and I had to go help clean up the house.  So my mom takes us and then leaves us there to work.  So I vaccumed, clean bird cages, and work on the table.  That was it......nothing else to do and we just sit there doing nothing, bored as hell.  Later on our window broke, which is the second one to break in the past week.

Today, Thanksgiving, was ok.  In the morning I played video games and got ready for lunch.  We got to my aunts to eat at 11:00 but we didn't eat until 1:00.   It was ok but once again there was nothing to do until then.  We ate and started to see Star Wars III but had to stop because my mom wanted to go home.  So ok.  Then I went to Riverside to my dad's side of the family.  It was ok, I had card so I played card most of the time while teaching my cuz how to play 13.  So this holiday was ok.  Well, I will right later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out