Christmas Tree Lot :|

Last night I worked from 6 to 9:30 at a Christmas Tree lot in Bloomington.  Our 4-H club and another is working the entire thing.  I first get there and there were only 4 other people, there where around 200 x-mas tree we where just untiying the string that held the branches.  Then a huge truck came and we found out that there were 600 x-mas trees that we needed to unload.  For the next three hours we unloaded trees.  Some where 5 pounds and most were around 25-75 pounds.  At first it was not that bad but as the night progressed then it got real hard and the pain began to set in.  When I got home my back and sholders where in pain.  Today at school it was alittle hard to work on classwork since my entire arm and sholders where in pain.  Right now it is getting better but I still feel some pain.  I wil get better do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out