Sarah and I Have Broke Up

     I had broken up with Sarah today, about 40 minutes ago.  Things just weren't working out.  For the past month, I have been asking myself 5 things that we have in common, and I really couldn't find a single answer other than our past with being in the 4-H program.  We had gotten close, and had some kind of feelings a long time ago, back in 2004 during our trip to Washington Focus.  When the opportunity came around in the beginning of this year, we attempted to re spark that flame.  Things went well our first couple of months in the relationship, but me personally starting questioning the relationship in August, when my friend Emily asked me what I see in Sarah, and sadly I couldn't come up with a true answer.  We will still remain good friends.  Things just weren't meant to be.  We have way different interests, lifestyles, and dreams.  Our relationship lasted for 8 months.  To date, this has been the longest relationship, and the most deepest one I have had.  I don't regret the things we did together, and I don't hate Sarah for any of the issues.  It just wasn't meant to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out