Sarah and I: In A Relationship

     As of earlier today, I had finally asked Sarah to be my girl friend.  She has been wanting to be with me for the past couple of months, but I didn't want to take things super fast.  My original plan was to ask her in San Francisco this April during a sunset, but for some reason I asked today.  She was up at River Fall Mills east of Redding, and was on facebook all day.  We were chatting about different things.  While chatting I started to get this time of exciting tingling feeling, and with that came the thought that were I said fuck it!  Ill ask her right now.  I tried to type out the question and send it, but first had to build up the confidence.  Right as I was about to ask, my dad comes in saying that my car was fixed (Fuel pump had failed and didn't have a car for 3 days), so I had to leave to go get my car.  I crossed my fingers that she would still be online when I had returned.  For my luck, she was, so we started talking and I finally asked her if she would like to be my girl friend.  It this point I really felt stupid that I asked her over facebook chat, but it happened.  Of course she said Yes.  Now I can't really explain this feeling I had that made me ask her.  Was it a feeling of love?  Not sure.  It just happened.
     So now it is official, I have a girl friend.  Sarah and I met in Sacramento during the 2002 California 4-H California Focus Conference.  Someday ill write a blog about Sarah's and mine story from beginning to present.  This relationship will be some work, for she lives roughly 475 miles away from me.  I know some day if things get real serious we will have to get closer to one another.  Right now, since I am in Sacramento several times a year, Ill be able to see her whenever I am up there.  Things will work the way they are supposed to, for everything happens for a reason.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out