This Sucks

Today is the second day of school for the spring semester.  All my classes seem to be cool but I cought a cold from my dad when he was sick and i just feel terrible.  I am in school today from 9:00 all the way to 6:50, which really sucks. All I want to do is sleep, sleep, and more sleep.  I don't want to worry about work and shit right now.  The big problem is that i have workshops to prepare for this conference this weekend.  And now i don't want to even go because i feel so bad.  There is a good chance of snow also while i am up there and im not in the mood for snow.  This week has been help.  Once this conference is over, i am going to feel relaived.  Well, my life sucks at the moment.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out