Parking

I am starting to get real pissed with parking at school. I swear i spend more time dealing with parking then i do in class.  It is ridiculous!  In the mornings I would drive around in circles for 45 mins before finally getting a spot, and most the time i have to fight for the spot with another car on the other side of the road.  You know where most of my money goes to....Gas, and where do i use up the most gas, SCHOOL!!!!! School is already making me poor enought.  Dude, i think day time parking was bad.  My web design class gets out at 6:50, 10 mins before most night classes begin at school.  I am walking out to my car and i see nothing but cars racing all over the place, ok...scrach that, I see hundreds of head lines zooming around the parking lot.  So i start walking in the parking lot, Some times it almost seems like day time because i normally have a line of cars on both sides of the road following me.  So i get into the car, there are at least 5 cars now fighting to get my spot when i back up.  I have no room to back up, this is when i prepare to be in a car crash, i back up slowly, and just as i turn cars start zooming in almost hitting me to get the spot first, then it takes 10 mins to get out of the parking lot with all the traffic.....,Holly Shit...it is almost like WW III here at night with parking.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out