Snow

It was 6:30 in the morning and my mom came rushing in the room and woke me up.  I wouldn't have waken up but she sounded like something was wrong, or something bad has happened....When i woke up and saw my window from my bed i saw our roof covered in a blanket of snow.  So i got out of bed, threw some clothes on and ran outside.  It was awsome, it was snowing, snow was everywhere, and the sun hasn't come up yet.  The last time i can even remember snow here in Highland was on my 3rd birthday when we were living at my old house.  That snow didn't even stick.  So now im up, cold, drinking hot tea, and uploading some photos of the snow...it is awsome.  It most likely wont last past noon but we will see....damn it's cold outside

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out