Getting a Job

I knew i was going to have to get a job sooner or later, filling out all the applications and looking from head to toe for one.  Well, i got a phone call from the county office saying that the University of California Riverside was looking for a webmaster for Operation Military Kids (Having military families kids in 4-H Clubs) and they loved my work and would love to hire me.  I never heard of a job finding you, i always thought you were suposted to find the job....strange how that works.  So this friday i will be at UCR going over everything that i need to do and most likely as long as they don't mind that i have to leave for 4-H stuff in August, i will have the job. 

I will only work for 10-15 hours a week for now, with a pay of $12.00-$15.00 an hour.  I am so happy that this has happened.  So we will see on friday what happenes and i will let all of you know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out