Failed

For those who didn't know, i took my driver's test on tuesday at the Redlands DMV.  I failed.  This is why.  If you have 3 errors you fail.  There was one error where one person has the right away but he was moving so slow and was far away i decided not to wait, because i don't like to wait.  Well the next 2 hits were driving too slow.  I was driving slow in the intersections of a 45 mile per hour zone.  My parents told me to slow down alittle just incase the light changes.  It is safer so you don't end up running a red light.  I was going 38 miles per hour in the intersections.  Now the other count was going to slow on an part of the road. But there was road construction and you are supposed to go 25 MPH but he wanted me at 45.  My dad felt this guy needed to get fired because he is telling use stuff in which can harm our lifes and stuff.  I didn't care much to fight because it would make me look bad even more.  So now i see why people hates the Redlands Office and I have an apointment on Friday the 28th in Palm Springs DMV.  The only place that had an opening that fit to my schedule.  So now you know and i give a warning to anyone to beware of the Redlands DMV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out