4th of July

My 4th of July was better then what i would have planned out.  I first went with my grandma to the highland 4th of July parade.  It was ok, but it is mostly old cars and stuff....there were some awesome cars i do say.  And i got candy =)  At the end of the parade the fire men got an emergency call so they stopped where they were, put on there fire protection clothing and zoomed off into the city out of the parade.  Afterwards my grandma and I met up with my aunt for lunch, she lives in Riverside so we don't get to hang out much.  After lunch i finally got home and was able to work for a little while before heading out again for my mom's side of the families 4th of July party....at there farm in Yucaipa.  The family all got into the pool and we played water volley ball.....my team lost by one point because I'm a bad server..lol....afterwards we had a great BBQ and then sat on the lawn of the farm looking at the fireworks being shot off from the Yucaipa High School.  After the show we hanged out some more and had desert.  It was nice to put down everything and have a good time with the family....well, i have to get back to work....peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out