Awards Night


Last night was the San Bernardino County 4-H Achievement Night, our awards night, and it was held at the San Bernardino County Fair Grounds in Victorville.  The dinner was really good, roast pig.  For the awards night I was one of the color guard which was ok.  Below are the awards that I received:
*         County Winner: Computers
*         County Winner: Sr. Member Achievement
*         Sectional First Place Winner in Computers
*         State First Place Winner in Computers
*         Cluster Award
*         Purple Strip for All-Star

I got a lot of awards last night.  It was fun.  One thing was missing, a friend who has been at this awards night ever since I was in 4-H 11 years ago.  Two of my friends, who are sisters, moved three months ago to Alabama. Last night was a special night because we did an entire presentation for the family and video taped it.  It was really nice and this is the second to last Achievement Night for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out