This week has been hell

Hey everyone,
    It has been awhile.  I have been real busy this past week.  First last week I got sick and had to miss school last Friday.  Which Friday night I flew, once again, to Sacramento for 4-H Stuff.  After I got back school started up again and I was still sick but I had to go.  Tuesday was a 1/2 day which was night so I can work on make up work.  Thursday the bus broke down and we had to go on one of those little busses for the retarded kids.  It sucked because it can only go about 20 mile per hour.  It was so slow.  OMG, this bus had seat belts and I had to wear them.  The bus driver made us.  I have never ever been on a bus with seatbelts.  And this bus also had child car seats.  I hated that bus so much.  Today is friday and I am missing school once again but not because I am sick, but because I am flying up and back from Sacramento for a meeting at UC Davis from 1-5 pm.  I am on the California Selection Committee for National 4-h Conference.  I will be chosing in 4 hours who goes and who doesn't and only 8 youth are allowed to go and we have 22 applications.  This is going to real hard. It has been 9 days since I got sick and I am still sick. That just suck for me.  well, I have to go to the airport now so later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out