A day in Davis

Yesterday was a very big day for me.  I flew up to Sacramento, yes again, for a meeting to select youth to represent the California 4-H at the 2006 National 4-H Conference.  Steven Worker, our Program rep, picked me up from the airport and we went to pick up a friend of mine, Cindy.  After that we went to Safeway, which is Vons down here, and got ice.  Cindy was hungry so Steven was nice to take us to In & Out.  We finally made it to the State 4-H office where the meeting lasted from 1:00 to 5:00.  After the meeting I really didn’t want to say at the airport for three hours so I went to Steven’s Apartment.  That night he was having a party so I helped set up.  I say his costume for the party and it is a fairy costume.  It was so funny. I really found out that Steven is not that good of a cook and he doesn’t take care of his fish.  His room mate, Allison, who is on the Computer Corps, does the cooking and the taking care of his fish.  It is so funny.  Steven and I left to the airport, but first we went to Petco.  He wanted Black lights for his fish tank and skulls.  They only had red lights of he got those instead.  Then he just happen to say, I want a Betta, so he gets all the things for the betta and names it after me.  LOL I have no clue why but he did. LOL.  Then we went to this Halloween store in Davis to get black lights for his apartment. After the store he took me this back way to the airport.  I thought we were in the middle of nowhere.  It was so dark it was not even funny.  Well I made it to the airport and my flight was delayed for 30 mins and I got home at 11:50 and went to sleep at 12:15.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out