Lake Arrowhead

Today my family, not including my sister, went up to Lake Arrowhead in the San Bernardino Mountains.  At the village we ate at this really good Resturant called the Belgium Waffle Works.  It is the best.  This was the first time in years that I see the lake filled with water.  Before all the rain we had in the winter the Lake was around 40 feet below normal and it was bad.  I sat on a rock behind some trees to look at the lake.  It was very Beautiful with all the Clouds over the lake.  The weather was also very nice, around 70 degrees which is better then the 100 degrees down here in Highland.  Tomorrow I go to school and pick up all my text books and school ID.  The summer is coming to an end and I am not ready for the summer to end.  O well, I will live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out