So Damn Bored

I am so fucking bored I have nothing to do, this entire month.  Because I have been bored I have cleaned my room as well as orginize it.  I have never done that in my life.  I am also learnig HTML which is going to take a long time but o well.  I hate just staying here at home all fuckin day.  My dad goes to work and my mom just wants to stay here and do nothing.  I love to go and have fun, The summer is almost over and I am stuck here.  Now I am wishing I am in school to ge the hell out of this house.  It just pisses me off so much.  My parents don't let me leave the house all the time to go hang out because they think I have work.  That is so fucked up, when I have work that is not needing to be done until next month.  It is also fucked up that they have not let me get my Driver's License.  They think I am too busy to even think about driving.  I am almost 18 and I have no way to see any of my friends then school.  If I drove I would always be at my friends house or somewhere having fun.  I am geting so sick of this damn house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out