Public Administration

Since high school, I have been focused on aiming for a degree in Environmental Science, and have a career within the environmental field.  For this spring semester, I started thinking that getting a degree in environmental science isn't the path for me, and I should keep the love I have for the natural environment more of a hobby then a career.  
     By the time the semester was over, I was very unsure what I should get a degree in, and I spent the entire summer thinking of different things that I am really good and enjoy.  Near the end of the summer, when i was in northern California for a work trip, I reliezed that everything that I do so well is things i do for work and the 4-H Youth Development Program.  I decided I would want a degree that would allow me to do the same type of things I do for work and 4-H, but make a living off of it.  
     After talking to many people, I narrowed down what degree I wanted to get to a B.A. in Public Administration, and that I will transfer to Cal State San Bernardino to get that degree.  Now that I am determinded with a degree, I will finally be finishing up want I need to take at Crafton, and finally transfer to CSUSB next fall.
    My love for the natural environment won't fade, and I will continue to be a amature nature photographer, and is later years, join an activist group or something to help fight to protect the environment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out