Christmas 07

My christmas was good this year.  For christmas eve, my family had dinner and opened presents.  I got a few good things from my parents and sister.  The biggest gift was a cannon powershot A560 digital camera.  I have always wanted a digital camera of my own, and I finally got one....woohoo....I will be taking it up with me to Portland, Oregon to take pics of the snow and me freezing to death....woohoo.

On chirstmas day, we pritty much chilled till at home till 5, when we went to my uncle stans house.  We ate dinner, opened gifts, chilled for a bit, and said our last goodbyes to my cuz even who left to be in station in japan in the navy.  It was a pretty good christmas, and I hope all of you had an awesome christmas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out