B.T. Collins Army: Work Trip

This weekend I was up in Sacramento, at the B.T. Collins Army Center for a work trip where I helped a group of youth create a informational flyer about Operation: Military Kids. 

On friday, my boss and I flew from Ontario to Sacramento.  It sucked.  First, it took me 1 hour and 10 mins to get to the airport, all because of the rain.  It should of taken 20-20 mins.  My boss almost missed the airplane.  Because of the storm, we had some bad turbulance for about 1/3 the fight.  I dont mind, but my boss was freaking out.  We arrived and went to the hotel to check in.  I was shocked, i had an entire suiet with a kitchen, and a full desk, a fire place, and a couch and a bed.  I was like...wow....i wish i lived here...lol.  Then we went to the base.

We met up with my other co-worker and the youth.  We went downtown to eat at Hard Rock Cafe, then went thought the Downtown Plaza mall and old sacramento.  We just chilled and had fun.

The next day, we met back at the base and worke all day on the brouchue.  Sadly, my boss got extremely sick, and never went to the base.  Was able to get on a early flight back home.  So It was just me, and another co-worker from Bakersfield running this event.  It went ok, today was just alittle boring.  Check out the photos in my albums.  Now im just going to sit here at the boring sacramento airport till the plane arrives, which it is delayed some.  Woo....it does seem that there will only be about 30 people on my flight total...yay...that means quite...woohoo...i can sleep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out