Car Accident

Class got out, I chilled for awhile, then went to my car so I can pick up bryan from REV, got back up to school to get jane, had lunch, when to take jane home.  After I have taken Jane home, I was driving up Highland Ave.  We where just crusin, going speed limit......By paton state hospital, a 2001 corolla trying to turn, came out just a little in the road, thought it was clear (didnt check the blind spot) and started to gas it.  I saw what she was doing, i checked to make sure no one was in the other lanes, hit the brakes, and veird the car to the left into the other lanes.  The Corolla hit the passanger side of the car where bryan budd was sitting.  I pulled over, the lady was still in the middle of the road, didn't know what just happened, then came over to where i pulled over the road.  She claimed it was her fault (which it was) and I got her insurance information.  She was on her way to pay her car insurance bill when this occured, so right after we got back into our cars, she went there to report the accident.  So I took scotty and bryan home, then went home to break the news to the parents.  We called the ladies car insurance place and they will take care of everything, and wont tell my insurance company about the damage, so my insurance rate wont go sky rocketed.  I was alittle shaken up, but other then that, I am fine and so is Scotty and Bryan.  THe damage looks more of a fender bender.  See the photo below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out