Fall Storm

Today, the first day of fall, we have had an awesome rain storm.  To enjoy it to the fullest.  I decided to take the camera, get in the car, and start driving; looking for good photos to take.

I first went on some back roads of greenshop, which went ok.  Afterwards, I went all the way to the mountains, and I found this very beautiful Riparian Zone off the 38, just before u get to forest falls.  For those who dont know, a Riparian Zone is the interface between land and a flowing surface water body.  I do say, for our mountains, I have ranked it up on the top beautiful locations.

After about spending 2 hours in this Riparian Zone, i decided to drive up to Barton Flats, to see how Jenks Lake looked, sadly, the surface of the lake was choppy so I didnt stop to take any photos.  With that disappointment, I took the awesome drive though the clouds back home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out