The week of 4th of July

The week of 4th of July has been an extremely long and tiring one.  I have to say one of the most tiring weeks of the entire summer.  The beginning of the week was mostly devoted to work.  Going to the office on monday for an all day meeting.  The next day I got sick.  I didn't sleep for the next few days.  On 4th of July, I felt alot better, and went to a party at my cuz's house where we sat in the backyard to watch the fireworks being shoot off from the high school in Yuciapa. 

I went to crafton to meet up with a councoler to talk about my future with taking classes.  My car had an overheating problem, and I was lucky to make it back home...thank god i only live 6 miles from school.  While I was gone over the weekend it seems my dad fixed my car.  Wires to the fan where destroyed from old age.  Now my car runs just fine

July 5th and 6th, i went up to the 2007 So-Cal 4-H Summer Camp in Crestline.  I brought with me 10 laptop computers from work, and tought youth how to make cool cards and graphics on the computer.

The next morning, i woke up at 4:45 to get off to Ontario Airport, so I can fly up to Sacramento for my Computer Corps Meeting at the State 4-H Office at UC Davis.  The meeting went really good; I had tons of fun.  We had a guest on saturday teach us some new cool tricks on Photoshop and photography.  Most of the photography portion of the talk i knew, so i got alittle tired at that point.  We worked on our computer lab, and of course, had tons of fun.  Yesterday, after the meeting i went geocaching with some other members before heading back to the airport. 

That was my 4th of July week.....yup....woot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out