Oregon: The Beaver State

I have visited many states in the past 4 years, and out of all of them; i would have to put Oregon on the top.  For miles around, all you see are forests, that streach out to the horizon.  Nature and people live in better harmony here in Oregon.  I was here visiting my cuz before and after our camping trip to Yosemite National Park; She lives in a town in the Portland area called Beaverton.  Out of many big cities i have visited, Portland, Oregon, had the best downtown I have ever seen.  First, it was extremely quite, not much traffic; second, no trash...the city was extremely clean.  I felt safe walking in any part of the town.  


Today, my cuz and I went to the beach.  No one in 100 miles south or north on the coast line.  The sand is darker, and the water is clean; which you most likely can tell from the photo above.  After the beach, we went inland, to a small forest place.  The ferns, the trees, the moss, and all the green....it was just so beautiful.  I know this is going to be funny, but the forest smelt like what Jamba Juice does when you first walk in.  It was awesome and strange at the same time.  Some photos below are from the forest.  I highly recommend people to visit the Portland Area, very beautiful....everyone is nice and cool...the only thing i don't like, is that everyone follows the speed limit...lol

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out