Yesterday's quest for fun

Yesterday morning I had three meetings at Mt. SAC Community college.  My best friends from imperial valley were there.  After each of these meetings we always go and eat or try to have some fun.  After the meeting we wanted to eat somewhere that was different then all the other places that we ate at in the past. So we went to the Rainforest Cafe in Ontario Mills, one of the best malls in southern California.  This place is awsome.  It has fish tanks all over the place, and animal stuff.  The food was real great.  For desert my friend's mom ordered something called volcano.  Once it comes you have to yell VOLCANO!!!! Which we did along with everyone else in the cafe.  It was just soo fun being there.  Afterwards we wanted to see about going bowling, well we got to redlands and the bowling place was all booked.  So for about one hour we just played video games in the arcade, which was still fun.  There was this car racing game and I won 1st place 6 times in a row.  None of my friends could beat me.  But on my sixth win and getting another free race I let one of my friends play.  Most of the time this is the last time we see each other until the next meeting.  But there is a conference next weekend so we are going to have alot of fun then as well, which is nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out