Goodbye 2012

Today is the last day of 2012.  2012 was one busy year, and has been filled with many different experiences.  Because of how busy the year was, I wasn't able to keep up with blogging about some of those experiences.  So with this post, I am just going to list things I have attended that I wasn't able to blog about, but wanted to keep a record of the things I have done.  

For the month of August, I was at the 2012 State 4-H Leadership Conference at San Diego from Aug. 9 to 12.  August 17-19, I went with Scotty's family to their place at the Parker Strip of the Colorado River.  On Aug. 28, I went hiking with Jane and a few of her friends to Slushy Meadows in the San Gorgonio Wilderness in the San Bernardino National Forest.  The month of August ended with another trip to the river, from Aug. 31 to Sept. 2.  

In September, on the 30th, I was at Laguna Beach for Scotty's grandma's birthday.  Also attended a Mystery Dinner in Redlands on the 27th.  

In October, two of my best friends, Matthew Smith and Kristen Weekes, got married in San Diego.  I was one of Matthew's groomsmen, and it was one beautiful wedding.   The wedding was on Oct. 7.  On Oct. 12-14, I had traveled up to a Camp Gold Hollow, near Nevada City, in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, for a camp retreat to discuss how our 4-H summer camps did around the state.  

With having school, and had many different adventures, I was unable to blog about these events, and instead of stressing over these events, I will close out this year, and start anew for 2013.  Also wont blog about going paintballing with my sister and her boyfriend two days ago for her birthday.  Have other things to do today.  Lucky, I do have photographs and whatnot of these events, and can be found on my facebook page.

2012 was another amazing year, and I can't wait for 2013.  I will start off the year right away with an adventure to South Lake Tahoe.  I hope those who actually read this, with is probably none, had a great 2012 and I wish you a great 2013!  

Talk to you next year! 

John.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out