Hanging with Friends

     Last night was a great night!  I got to hang out with Scotty and Jane, who are my two top best friends, and two other friends Ryan and Charlie.  Scotty, Jane, and I first met up at Wienerschnitzel in Redlands, for they wanted food.  I would of had something to eat, but I had Subway about an hour before hand.  Afterwards, we drove over to downtown Redlands, parked our cars at the CVS, and walked over to The Vault (A Martini Bar).  The bar was empty, which it was 8 pm.  The night crowd didn't show up yet.  We ordered drinks, I had a Vodka Cranberry, and as we started enjoying our drinks, we got a phone call from Charlie, who is a friend of Scotty's and Janes.  He wanted to chill, so we had to down our drinks, and go pick him up at this house in north Redlands.  We picked him up, and headed back to the bar.  After chilling at the bar for about an hour, we decided to leave, for Scotty has more drinks in his car, and they rather drink free stuff.  As we were leaving the bar, our friend Ryan shows up, and decides to join us.  I had one more drink at the bar that night, and would have no more the rest of the night, for I had to drive home later on.  
     We were decided were to go and drink, and we decided to drive up to the mountains, to a place called Marshall Peak, which is the mountain peak right behind CSU San Bernardino.  It happens to be the location were the hang gliders jump off the mountain.  We all jumped into Scotty's car and headed up highway 18.  Right before the last major turn in the road, before getting to the turn off for Crestline, there is a turn out that has a dirty road at the end of it.  We took that dirty road until it ended, which was a three mile drive.  This would happen to be the most beautiful view I could think of in our mountains.  We were able to see most of the Inland Empire, from Highland and Redlands, to Riverside all the way down to Upland.  We would probably be able to see more if the sky wasn't full of smog.  My friends had a few more drinks.  Scotty didn't have much since he was driving, and I didn't have anything.  We just chilled, talked, goof offed, and laughed.  We also has some heart to heart conversations.  With the cool weather, the great view, and being alone on the peak, it made it to be a great night!  Around 12:30, we had to head back, because Charlie needed to get home, and I needed to get home, for I start work at 9.  We dropped off Charlie, then we went back to CVS to hang out for about 15 mins or so, then I headed home while everyone else decided to hang out some more.  Wish I didn't work today, for I would have stayed up and hang out with them more, for school starts next week and I won't have much time to hang out with my friends because we all will be busy.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out