Third Place Winner in Sea World Photography Contest


I know this is kinda old news, but I wanted to place this news in my blog and I just haven't had any time to do so till now.  

Back in February, I learned that Sea World was holding a photography contest in honor of their new Dolphin Show that came out this memorial day weekend.  Right when I learned of the contest, i just thought to myself "man, that would be supper cool if I can get my photograph on their website!"  I went through all my Sea World photos, and picked out this one.  I wasn't too happy with it, but it was the best I had.  

In the middle of May, I got a random e-mail from a lady who works at Sea World San Diego, saying that I had won third place in the photography contest.  Right away I got supper excited.  I was so happy.  I just entered to get my photography on the website.  Little did I know, that I would win more than just a spot on their website.

I won a family four pack with the following:
  • 4 Single Day Admission Tickets (Expire Dec. 31, 2010)
  • 4 Dolphin Encounter Tickets
    • A program were you get to meet the trainers, meet the Dolphins, feed/pet the Dolphins, and get them to do tricks.
  • Free Parking Ticket
When I learned about this, I was so super excited.  It was something so unexpected.  I got the tickets right before left for the State 4-H Field Day.  Now I just have to decided when and who is going.  Already have Jane and Scotty on the list.  Have one more to give.   Below is a screen shot of the third place winners on their website.  So excited to see my photo there, and it just happens to be the first one.  Woot.  Here is the offical link to the website where it is located.  Not sure how long it will be there so thats why I have the screen shot below:  http://www.seaworld.com/sitepage.aspx?PageID=853




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out