Fall Update

Hi guys,  it has been a few months since I have had any activity on my blog.  I figure I give you an update of how things are going.  Well, first off im sick right now  and I have been since for the past 5 days.  I am slowly but surely getting better.

School started, and work schedule went back to normal, and that has been the main part of my time these past few months.  In the 4-H world, had a few meetings.  Things are looking great for the Teen Involvement Conference.  I am on the planning committee for the 2010 State Leaders' Forum, and I finally got the logo for the conference done and two possible guest speakers for the events.

This past weekend I was in Davis for two meetings.  Friday was a work meeting and Saturday was a Computer Corps meeting.  The main thing about that meeting was to restructure the team, so one thing that has changed is that we renamed the team to the California 4-H Technology Leadership Team.  It is going to be very exciting to see all the new members that join in the team.  I can't wait till I get the news

All the time, I am missing just being able to have the time to go out somewhere and take tons of photographs, and it sometimes hurts.  Luckly, I will be in Monterey the first weekend of November, so I cant wait.  Well, ok, so not Monterey, but Pacific Grove which is the city next to Monterey to the south.  Will be at Asilomar State Beach Conference Grounds.  In my opinion, that place is one of the most beautiful locations in the entire state.  If I had enough money, I would move there in a heart beat.  Anyway, im excited because I will be able to take photos, and hopefully get some cool ones

I entered a photography contest today that is for Staff of the ANR at UC Davis.  We will see what happens.  I have no clue how many ANR staff does photography.

Well, thats really all thats going on right now.  There isn't much else to report.  I can't wait till i get better

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out