Aurantia Park: After Hours

For those who don't know, I am a photographer, and I am a person who loves nature.  Today was a great day for taking photos, so I went to Aurantia Park on Greenspot Road to take some photos.  I figured there would be some great nature photos close to home that I can take.    At just, I was doing great and enjoying nature.  Until I got to the back, or the north of the park.  I saw nothing but trash.  And not just any trash, but broken and unbroken paintballs, paint splaters on rocks, and many opened condom wrappers...and event one used condom!  I started taking pics of all of the trash and what not.  This is a very sick thing.  As I was finding these opened condom wrappers, 4 little kids walked by, and there was also broken beer bottles and so forth.  If i wasn't standing where the condom wrappers where, i bet the kids would have seen them.  This is a sick world we are living in at the moment, and this is just pissing me off.  At first I was just going to see if the trash can be picked up, but now as I am writing this, I think it is time action is taken.  This needs to stop, and the park needs to be watched 24/7.  Here are some photos that I have taken of the stuff left behind

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out