The end is near

Next week is the last week of school.....last day is offically tuesday for me.  I can't wait to get all these finals extremely over with.  I can't believe my first year of college is ending.  It went by extremely fast.  At the beginning, i really didn't like college, or the school i was attending, crafton hills college.  After the first semester, I got used to college life, and things went alot easier.  Sure i didn't try as hard as i could of this year, but i sill did pretty good, mostly.  I have fallen in love with crafton.  I love how it is on a top of a hill with nothing but wild habitat surrounding it as well as tons of wildlife.  I am happy my summer is going to be beginning, but i just can't wait to start again in the fall.

This summer is going to be a great one.  First, my dad and I are driving up to sacramento in my car for the State 4-H Field Day at UC Davis.  Then we are going to drive to san franciso, stay the night at big sur, drive down to monterey bay area, then head back home.  I will be able to take tons of photos on this trip....the best thing is, i am driving....that will be fun.

After returning home, i have to do laundry, and get to the air port for Portland, Oregon to be with my cuz and her husband for a few days.  Then my cuz and i are driving back to california, to go camping with her family at Yosemite.  This is going to be my first true vacation in 6 years.  After camping, i head up back to oregon, then fly home a few days later.

The next big event will be in July, when i travel up to Alberta, Canada for a Canadian 4-H conference.  It is going to be great....the only place i have been outside of the country was mexico.  The last thing to wrap up my summer will be State Leadership Conference in early August, then school starts back up on August 20. 

I felt i needed to write about my plans for the summer so you guys will know what the world i am doing and why i am not on myspace....lol.....for the dates, you can find them on my calendar on myspace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out