Refuge By The Sea

This weekend has been an very long weekend, I am at an conference at Asilomar State Beach on the coast of the beautiful Monterey Bay.  Late Thrusday night my mom, dad, and I drove to Santa Maria, just south of San Luiso Obispo.  Then continued to monterey friday.  The first day of the conference was nice.  Went to the beach to go geocaching, but had no luck finding the cach.  I chilled with josh and my other computer corps hommies the rest of the day.  Today was the busy day with workshops.  I went around taking video footage and photos for a presentation on sunday, which i will be up all night tonight creating.  Just before this Cindy, Josh, Christy, and my self blew 300 ballons into steven workers van and we will be finding out about it soon.   LOL.....i hope to get it on video footage...  Tomorrow we get home....woohoo....i hope i live better on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out