Graduation

Graduation can be a long and tiing event.   On the morning of graduation scott picked me up and we went over to take the graduation class photo at the redlands bowl.  Only about 1/3 of the entire class showed up.  Afterwards, scott and I went over to Jeff's house where we hooked up the N64 and played concers (I am such a damn bad speller) Bad fur Day.  Then Jeff came, his mom took photos, and we headed over to Grad practice in the hot blazing sun at 95 degrees.  But it could have been hoter.  Afterwards we went to school to finally do some senior pranks.....but we didn't distroy any property so don't worry . We had a BBQ od steak and other good food.  Then we rushed over to line up for graduation, where my gown, we found out was ripped in the back and we had to fix it with staples.....lol.  

The Graduation was nice....thank god it wasn't as hot as we thought it was.  My friends and I were almost all in the same area.  At the end we had fireworks which i thought was nice and cool.  Then Afterwards we eat at Denny's....LOL....I know.  

Afterwards Noelle, Scott, and I went over to Jeff's house and played on the N64.  Scott and Noelle left around 2:00- 2:30 am.  Jeff, candice, and i played until the sunrise.  They went to bed around 7:00 and i just kept on playing until 12:00 yesterday.  Then we went to get lunch and buy scott's b-day present for the party that night.  We arrived at scott's party and hanged out awhile.  It was nice seeing amanda there, we havn't seen each other in 2 1/2 years or so.  We left early because i was with out sleep at that point for 37 hours and things were getting alittle crazy,  but i had a great time.  Tonight was my grad party with the family since most family members weren't allowed to go due to other graduations and events.  It was cool....i got things for my car...which i now hope to get my permit next week now that i have some more time to do things with school over. 

Thank you everyone for there support for my graduation....i really had a greaet time.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out