Saturday night was my school prom located in Costa Mesa, near the beach.  I put on my suit with a silver shirt and tie and headed down to Jeff's house.  Of course I had to go back home because i forgot my ticket out of all the dumb things .  When everyone got to Jeff's house we took some photos and headed our way to dinner in the limo.  On the way down manual got sick from not eatting anything all day, which was not fun, barfing out the window on the freeway .  We got to the mall and ate at Rain Forest Cafe....scotty was able to find us after going to six flags.  After dinner we headed over to the prom and with luck scott was able to get in the prom by buying the ticket at the door.  The place where we had the prom was nice, indoors and outdoors....We stayed outdoors most of the time.  They had dipin Dots, free, and a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!!!! It was awsome.....I will try to get a slideshow soon on my profile with photos when i find time. 

Sunday, Mother's Day we went out to lunch but right before my parents bought me a CAR!!!!! A 1992 Oldsmobile Achieva And it is funny that i don't have a permit or licence yet   It is in good shape, now i just need to get a Cd player in there and it will be all good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out