Spring Break Begins :(

Today is the beginning of spring break and unlike most peoples spring break there will be no time to just sit back and relax.  Which sucks big time.  First I have an grant from the Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI) where I have to make many different maps from GPS points I collect with an GPS unit.  I put this information in an database using Microsoft access and then creating a map using ESRI's software.  Making maps on computers is known as Geographical Information Systems, a very complex technology.  Other then that, I will be working on improving the three 4-H websites that I am in control of, work on planning a conference, do a job shadow, finish an research report, and other homework.  So this is going to be a long and tiring spring break.  I do hope that all of you have a great spring break and I will see s few of you back in school on Apirl 10th.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out