Only 3 Months

Today marks the 3 month until graduation.  Is some ways that is a happy thought and in other ways it is a sad thought.

I am going to be glad to get out of school.  My english teacher calls me her classic under achiever and yet i do all the work, ALL!!!.  I got an eassy back and because i did only a few small mistakes i got a 65%.....It pisses me off after i work hard to do stuff like that. 

It is sad because most of my friends will be gone and there will be really no one who is local.  I will be all by myself with just two or three other friends.  Most of my friends are already all over this nation.  Losing more is just not making me happy right now.

They would say that it gets easier when it gets to graduation but hell no, i almost feel that the teachers are out to get you so they can try and not get you to graduate.  Im just happy that it is 3 months away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out