Some fun in San Francisco

I just came back from a fun weekend and meeting new and old friends in San Francisco for a 4-H State Ambassador Meeting.  On the first day I flew to Oakland Airport, which I really didn't like because there was nothing to do there.  The first night all of the State Ambassadors walked out to the beach in the middle of the night.  And boy was it cold.  It is always windy and cold.  The only thing I packed was shorts.  lol.  I am a spoiled Southern Californian .  After our 10 min. listening to the waves of the beach and dying from the cold we went back to play Monopoly from 9:00 pm to 1:00pm.  I got 4th place with is good for me.  Our goal was just to beat Steven, which you can see him under cool friends/people.  The next day we had meetings untill 3:00pm.  Then we all went to ride the ferry over to Pier 39, in San Fransico.  We ate at this fancy Seafood place, which was very good.  Since Steven liked Monopoly so much we found a San Francisco monopoly game.  It was very cool.  The Ferry ride back was fun.  The current of the water was bad.  We all tryed to walk in a straight line but no one could do it.  We also got a little wet from the waves.  We just had to go to the top deck outside to see the Golden Gate Bridge.  One day I will go back to San Francisco.  I love the city.  On the way back there is a tunnel which is one lane so the red light was 5 min. long.  Our group had three cars and once our car stoped everyone said Chiness Fire Alarm, which I learned means that everyone gets out of the car and runs around all the cars.  There was a car turning when we did it and boy i think he wanted to hit some of us.  Then the green light came up and we hurried to get back in the cars before the car behind us got mad.  When we got back we had a camp fire after going to the beach for the sunset.  Then went back to play the San Francisco Verson of Monopoly.  Yeah, it was bad because I was in last place .  I did deals with Steven and boy did he screw me over.  I have learned not to trust Steven when playing games like Monopoly.  But we still had fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out