A Dream of the High Seas

     I had a very interesting dream last night, and I am not quite sure why I had that dream.  It is rare for me to have a dream that felt real and I remembered.  This is why I decided to write about it. This is what I remember.


     I was walking towards a ship, wearing basic clothing.  The ship seemed more like a boat.  I would have to describe the size about the same size as a crab fisherman's boat from the tv show the deadliest catch, except the boat was built with military materials like that grey medal.  There didn't seem to be much of an inside of the boat.  Just a big middle room, with bathrooms in the middle of it, and barracks on each side. From the inside, it looked like a normal type boat, not your military type of boat.  You had a lower deck under the main room, which was mainly for storage, where the weapons and supplies were.  On the upper deck (outside), was the wheel house/captains quarters.   When I got on board the ship, the captain pulled me aside to talk to me, and had given me the title of co-captain.  


     Once he talked to me about it, I went to set up where I was going to sleep.  Strange, even though I was co-captain, I still slept with the crew.  I remember walking in, not knowing anyone, and was about to set up my sleeping bag in one of the barracks when some guy had offered to hid my sleeping bag where everyone else's bags were.  Keep in mind all these guys on the boat, except the officers, seemed to be in their late teens to early 20's.  The crew wasn't all guys, there were a handful of chicks on the boat too, and we all slept in the same area.    As I was handing over my bag to be placed with the others, one person walked in that I knew.  He was a past 4-H member from my county that I haven't seen in years.  He also was a fellow All-Star with me.  His name was Mikey (michael) G.  Very strange he was in the dream since he never was really a friend or anything.  After that, the ship had set sail, and we headed out into the ocean.


     While at sea I just remember being in the wheel house, and leading the crew to do jobs on the ship, with the guidance of the other captain.  There was a time when we were followed by some other ship, and we had to sound the alarm, but I don't remember what happened there.  We had stopped at a port in India.  Only thing I remember was as we entered a bay, we went right past this very big palace.  There were some large towering buildings, with courtyards filled with water fountains, gardens, and pools.  Inside the pools, and walking around all over the place were women, and they all were nude.  It seemed like heaven to us on the boat.  


    After we passed the palace, you saw the port and the city behind it.  That is when my alarm woke me up.  This was a very strange dream.  Not sure why I had a drive about being in the military.  I never have had an interest in being in the military.  Maybe it was more the aspect that I want to travel the world, see exotic things, and be incharge.  Not sure.  I just wanted to write what I remember on the blog before I forgot.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out