Goodbye First Job

I had received some news today that I have been laid off from work.  For those who know, I have been working for the 4-H Military Partnership at the State 4-h Office in Davis.  I had been working for this job the past 5 years, and gave me many great opportunities and memories.  I do miss the good old days of the job, like having an office, and my first boss was amazing.  Things went south when the office moved to Davis, and I got a new boss.  We started a new program year and it seems we got less funding from the grants, so they decided to lay me off.  This was my first job, and it was one great first job.  Now I am going to go off and make a resume, and start on the job hunt, which I know will be difficult.  Until I get the new job, I will have to live very poorly, and get all help from my parents.  Its just like high school again.  I shall miss this job, greatly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out